Everybody has a covid project, right? ATtiny85 with 2 neopixels 3 pushbuttons and an ISP connector

I wanted to learn something about modern day microcontrollers.   Along the way I made a fixture for burning a program into an ATtiny85 single-chip microcomputer.   The fixture sits on top of an Arduino Uno.   Then I wanted to learn something about LED strips so I tacked a 2-LED strip onto the fixture, quickest way to hook something up.   And when it ran Adafruit's LED strip test program it was really festive.

So I put those functions on a PC board with a lithium battery and its support stuff.  Just for fun.  And I added a bright white LED for making a flashlight or strobe.   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAID1 array for our home theater. LVM + md + ZFS or XFS

Software product web sites suck.